The history of Aselager Muehle

Our 4 star hotel is decorated in the style of a Low Saxon manor and is located in the idyllic Hase valley. It was built in 1967 as an inn with horseback riding facilities.

In the year 1976, the Klose family took over the house and had it completely renovated. From the former estate, the present-day Romantik Hotel was created, and it was decorated with a lot of love for detail. The hotel derives its name from the mill on the estate.

The corn mill was built in 1860 and was used until the mid-twentieth century.

Since 1996, the hotel has been part of a collaboration of several Romantik Hotels.

Contact
Social Media
About us

Romantik Hotel Aselager Mühle
Zur alten Mühle 12
D-49770 Aselage-Herzlake

Tel:  +49 59 62 - 934 8 - 0
Fax: +49 59 62 - 934 8 - 160

info@aselager-muehle.de
www.aselager-muehle.de




Offizielles Partnerhotel vom